Jason Turchin, Esq. is an Accident Victims’ Rights Attorney who represents victims of accidents, crime and negligence. Accident cases include car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and bicycle accidents. Crime victim cases include rape, molestation, murder, manslaughter and drunk driving accidents. Negligence cases include slip-and-falls; nursing home abuse and neglect; life insurance claims; wrongful death; and cruise ship accidents.
Jason has handled more than 6,500 accident, injury, wrongful death and crime victims’ rights cases throughout Florida.
Prior to founding the Law Offices of Jason Turchin in 2007, Jason was an associate with personal injury firm Bernstein and Maryanoff. Jason also worked as an internet consultant and attorney for criminal defense attorney Roy Black, Esq. Before moving to Miami, Jason worked in Washington, D.C. with the law firm of Stier, Anderson and Malone, LLP on a federal RICO case involving a lender allegedly fraudulently induced into loaning more than $14 million to help fund a land development deal. Prior to working for Stier, Anderson and Malone, he worked as a contract analyst on the MCI-WorldCom merger at MCI’s National Headquarters.
Jason Turchin graduated from the University of Miami School of Law in Coral Gables, Florida, where he was a member of the international legal honor society, Phi Delta Phi.
He handles cases throughout Florida, including Miami, Key West, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, West Palm Beach, Panama City and Tampa.
Our practice is limited to the representation of injured persons and to the heirs of wrongful death victims. We do not represent insurance companies. We seek justice for our clients and strive to obtain the most compensation possible for their injuries.
- Member, Florida Bar
- Member, New York Bar
- Member, New Jersey Bar
- Member, District of Columbia Bar
- Member, National Crime Victims Bar Association
- Member, US District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Member, US Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- Member, US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Member, US Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit
- Member, US Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
- Member, US Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Association for Justice (formerly named the Association of Trial Lawyers of America)
- Member, Dade County Bar Association
- Member, Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Numerous Super Lawyers lists, including 2020 and 2021
In the Community
Jason Turchin and his staff take pride in giving back to the community. They often sponsor events and donate to various organizations to help raise awareness of many important causes, including: